View Timetable Catalog
View Custom Printing Catalog
Order A Timetable
Order Custom Address Labels
Upcoming Show Appearances
Win a Free Timetable Copy
Links To Railfanning Information
CSX manifest freight Q427 meets NECR local Train #612 at Palmer, MA. Photo taken April, 2002 by Joshua Moldover
Oxford Junction Press specializes in detailed railfan guides covering the New England area. Two types of guides are available:
- Railfan Timetables, which are are railroad-specific, and include:
- Track diagrams showing all stations, bridges, crossings, sidings, and other points of interest, for both lines owned, as well as operated over via trackage rights
- Schedules for both freight (estimated) and passenger trains (based on public schedules) operating over the railroad
- All appropriate operating rule summaries
- A full listing of photo and train watching locations in the territory covered by the timetable.
- Railfan Atlases, which are regional in nature, and include:
- Color maps of all rail lines in the region, showing adjacent roads and identifying photo and train watching locations by line and milepost
- Indexed descriptions of all railfan locations identified on the maps.
The locations covered by each guide include information regarding train operators, train frequencies, radio frequencies used, defect detector information, and maps and directions. Guides currently available include:
- CSX Transportation Railfan Timetable, covering eastern New York and New England routes
- Guilford Rail System Railfan Timetable
- Connecticut Southern, Housatonic, New England Central, and Providence & Worcester Railfan Timetable (combined)
- Southern New England Railfan Atlas & Gazetteer
Browse through the catalog for more information about any or all of our publications.
We also offer custom printed address labels featuring your choice of hundreds of combinations of railroad, paint scheme, and locomotive. Now you can show off your favorite railroad with every letter you send! Browse through the label catalog to find out more!